Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nothing Changes In Texas But The Meaning of Law

Texas Watch Me Change
The Rule-Of-Law Does Note Apply To The RICO
Perry Network

"I Will Be Around In The Dark Everywhere You Look (Jimmy Stuart)"
Texas Dreamers Uncle Sam Wants You

Diversity The Strength of America
Military Service The Fastest Path To Citizenship


What Did Jimmy Stewart Say?

Ma "How am I going to know about you Tommy, why they could kill you and I would never know. They could hurt you and I'd never know."

Tommy "Well, maybe it's like Casey says. A fellow ain't got a soul of his own, just a little piece of a big Soul. The one big Soul that belongs to 
everybody, then..."

Ma "Then what Tom?"

Tommy "Then it don't matter."

Tommy "I will be all around in the dark; I will be everywhere wherever you can look. Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I will be 
there. Wherever there is a cop beating up on a guy, I will be there. I will be in the way guys yell when they are mad. I will be in way kids laugh 
anytime they are hungry and they know super is ready. And when the people are eating the stuff they raise, and living in the houses they build, 
I will be there too (Grapes of Wrath)!"
Presented To S. Cash As Honorary Member of The Texas Rangers
by The Texas Rangers at the Alamo 1965

- We The People of Tejas

No comments: