Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Subjects of My Care And Bio-matrix Surveillance

Bringing Harm to The Harmless
Do These People Know What They Are Doing?

Dear Texas Legislatures, SA  University Systems Dental Clinic Takes DNA Sample of Disabled Person In  My Care Thinking it Was Me.
He Wants To Testify Concerning The Abuse That Kept Me A Prisoner In My Home For Five Years. 

Looks likes it is going to be another late session!




If Rick Perry reads my emails, why not the whole freaking world?

A Good Title would be "Who is watching who and do they know what they are doing"
 
 
I have a 250 page manuscript I started in 2007 that was meant to be a anthropology submission; however, my family went through some hell and I just started logging the events. All credible academic sources or empirical evidence and  court records concerning the stalking down of a witness of the first terrorist bombing in Saudi Arabia  by NASA geospatial targeting in South Central Texas.
 
I would like to finish both manuscripts without the Secret Service pounding my ass again. That is probably why you have not got my emails. But for what you are charging it is an introductory of the events, so it matter not if it makes sense or not.
 
I will be happy to work with you on the complete book with kind care to Federal Agents not to be insultive to way I have been treated but to present the facts as a documentary of the stalking down of this target including international stalking by Aerospace Surveillance. Not to worry I was back in the FBI office two days ago and they are fully aware and they know that I am not attacking their integrity.......... Hey! I might need those people one day!
 
So the book is not something to sell, I just have something to say that may help others?
 
What I could get away with is short animations such as you listened to and referenced as follows. I gave homeland due time in advance before publishing any of this information and it need not be vetted. number 4 is a good summary of the book that is already written that needs to edited and organized. I am not an Anti-surveillance or anti-government conspiracy writer. I wrote about facts that pertain to me personally and associated those facts with world events modeled after George Mc Donald Frazer's Flashman series...... 
 
 
 
 
 
If I had 50,000 dollars it would a best seller period. I just do not have resources and elements have keep me insolvent by intent or by ignorance they destroyed the last five years of my life. Before this all started - I had 5 times that in the bank!
 
Gregory O'Dell 1290 Mc Coy Road Somerset Texas 78069 830-429-1965

No comments: