Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Texas The Federal International Breach The FLAME Consumed South Texas Homes So All Can See

Was It Good For You Like It Was For Me
When Sharing Is Not Caring

"If this can happen to me, how many other veterans have been harmed by this breach? The state does not have a 'need to know' what the Federal government holds as classified. There was once a firewall that kept 
this type of abuse from happening that opened up after this 
universal sharing program that started in Texas!"




When Sharing Is Caring
I Hope This Helps

Va Clinic Anywhere In Texas

Dear Doctor VA, This is not a complaint but a concern. I have already went to the patients advocate and explained that the VA system has as a breach directly hardwired to the state of Texas that has limited my drivers license and maybe other privileges that the state had “no need to know.” How can I discuss classified information with you if your office ‘A Federal Building” is not secure from these types of breaches?

These cards come at a time that is a pattern such as when the FBI reported that I was never in their office or communicated to them about anything we discussed in your office; however, I did contact them and they contacted me for more information.

Last week, the same thing but this time I get letter from Senator John Cornyn, who I did not contact stating “Thank you for your letter” “I encourage you to continue working with the FBI and IVERP Washington D.C.” This would mean nothing to me, if I had not been accused of first being delusional, then a liar, and the delay of my VA claim.

I did go back to the San Antonio FBI and told them the same thing, and followed through with five IVERP claims that help me tremendously and hope to establish by some record, so that I do not have to repeat this information again. 

Nor should I be force to say anything of classified nature that I am sworn to keep secret and have. The terrorist bombings are not involved with my clearance and they were outside the scope of my limited clearance, or do I need to discuss it with you because it is not a problem to me.

The Bombings affected me physically and emotionally along with burden of reporting two American deaths, which I did once again and would like to make that a part of a permanent record, somewhere so the data is not manipulated again to bring harm to me and my family.

If this can happen to me, how many other veterans have been harmed by this breach? The state of Texas does not have a 'need to know' what the Federal government holds as classified. 

There was once a firewall that kept this type of abuse from happening that opened up after this universal sharing program that started in Texas!

Plug It or Prosecute It - 'Too Big To Jail' Deplete their assets so history will not repeat.

No comments: