Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Things People Say and Why They Say It

Just The Way You Want It
Why I Say The Things I Do

"What-A-Burger™"



Driving back from the local FedEx office after doing what the honorable Senator Cornyn instructed me to do, “Work with the FBI and ITVERP” concerning three terrorist bombings that I survived, a church sign grabbed my attention because the way the preacher had said it,


 “Who Is God To You?”

That was an easy one for me, “God is everything, I am nothing.” I assumed if the preacher were listening to my response, he would rephrase my Hindu syntax with something like this, “Paul said, we must die daily.” 

What the preacher might have said or "The Things People Say and Why They Say It"  was an assumption. It is a mater of fact, the preacher was a man that climbed a ladder to place black letters into the church sign is a logical conclusion.

What we say, how we say it, and why we say the things we do, is a logical linguistic link to how things come to be. 

My favorite English teacher Mrs. Rowland would always remind me of the distinction between the way we speak and the way we write by holding up a book and telling me, “This is just a book it cannot say anything.” 

Well, Mrs. Rowland, the preacher who posted the question today, “Who Is God to You?” and I have a different opinion.  I am sure, the good reverend has held up the good book, while preaching to a whole congregation of people, “The Bible Says!”

I might hold up a note you wrote back in 1964 my parents found wedge in our front door and say, “I know Mrs. Rowland to be a believer because she said; Thank God!” after finding a classmate and me in her school playground, eight hours after a nuclear explosion November 13, 1963.

Miss Rowland’s note is a logical linguistic link to my living memory of her kind patience with me. She wrote the note six months after, apologizing to my parents for leaving me unattended at the school, saying she was “Responsible for watching out for Gregory.” 




If I turn Mrs. Rowland’s note over, you can clearly see “she was still watching out for me” while softening what she normally would have said, I “anticipate that the end is near.” 




The things people carry after a nuclear event or “The Things People Say and Why They Say It”  


Even Today, I know what Mrs. Rowland would say to me, "Don't Go There"

- G. O'Dell 05/02/2013

Below is a Chinese Based web site. Where the line is for freedom of expression and attacks against the integrity of the United States I have drawn my own line here based on Personal experience - 

My recommendation Don't Cross Following Line.



'Soleilmavis Lee' AKA Tokyo Rose PRA Propaganda
http://mindcon.wordpress.com/tag/armes-psychotroniques/

LinkedIn

MESSAGES

It would be much appreciated that if you could give a little donation to help for publishing my book.
LinkedIn

MESSAGES

It would be much appreciated that if you could give a little donation to help for publishing my book.

 -Soleilmavis 

Raise money for publishing book

$100 raised by 5 people in 13 months. 

Reply to Soleilmavis L. | Reply To All 

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings. 

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings. 




No comments: