Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

FISA The Guangzhou Chinese Connection

A Right Of Passage
The Tibet Connection

*DOD IVERP Report is Classified in 2014 by information provided by me Read the fine print. Contact the Secret Service They Help Me and I am sure they will help you. All IVERP Claims Need To Be Worked Don't Work Me Over...................



But Wait!
 There is More Texas State Abuse
See essay "Can Elephants Actually Swim"
The Bangkok Saritoni Koh Samui Connection"


Before the Brad Pitts Movie
I Wrote the Map by G. N. O'Dell

*The Missing link was lost now I am found
See exclusion note * Contact the Secret Service They Help Me and I am sure they will help you.
http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2015/02/breaking-da-vinci-texas-keystone-cops.html



by "The Perfect Watch he's A Queen" Revision 2100 Hours 07/29/2014
Tasmanian Devil Ladies Watch

No comments: